Hi everyone. Hope you are fine! Here we will discuss another most important stuff everyone needs at one time while using Android Device.
Thats how to make their device faster! Usually these kinds of problems are faced by the low end devices, however, high end phones are not an exception after 1-2 years.
After continuous usage of our device, it starts lagging.
First you will notice it responding late, then, the touch screen responding abnormally, then the keyboard gets attacked, finally it increases and you face problems while simply swiping up and down! Gradually the high memory apps will start freezing and crashing.
You have to lose the hope of installing any game ever! Finally the whole device will become laggy and you will be fed up with that.
Well, the most common reasons for that are memory shortage.
We sometimes have no memory left for running more apps. Also huge apps installed in a system eats up all the RAM and makes it slow. Having internet opened is also a reason for making your device slow because it syncs data and try to do multitasking.
How to face it?
Well, there are 3rd party apps avail that will serve our purpose and help us to fight against the laggy device, Try out any/all of the steps mentioned to get a considerable improvement in your device performance, which you can notice yourself.
1. Turn off Animations: Do you still need the phone animations when you open/close any folder or apps? I think not. The animations needs memory to run, and makes your device slow!
Go to Settings > Display Settings > Show animation > Choose No animation.
2. Dont tap your device repeatedly: Your phone records each tap you made to its screen and tries to perform its desired action for that.
But when it starts lagging, we often repeatedly tap screens to make our phone responds faster, but in reality, that, actually slows your device down! Also it gradually degrades phone software. Please dont do it.
3. Uninstall unnecessary stuffs: Your phone has too many apps? Do you use them always? Find the apps that you dont use and uninstall them.
There are few system apps also that are totally never needed, try to remove them by 3rd party apps like System App Remover: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp&hl=en , well, you need root permissions to uninstall system apps.
4. Freeze apps: Do you use all your necessary apps all day long? Or do you play all your installed games all the time? I am pretty sure you dont! Theres a way out: to freeze them. Use App Quarantine app for that: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ramdroid.appquarantine&hl=en In this case too, you need a rooted android device.
5. Link2sd: Link your apps to your external sd card, and also to your second partition of your sd card using Link2sd: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD&hl=en Well, you need a rooted device and a partitioned sd card for that. We will soon post, how to partition sd card. This app helps a lot by moving app and its data to external sd card.
6. Make your RAM free: Use Smart Booster app to free up Ram space inside your device, and make it fast: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rootuninstaller.rambooster It works flawlessly.
7. Make your Homescreen clean: Do you need all widgets that are on your homescreen? Remove them if you don’t. Don’t keep any app shortcuts also. Remove any live wallpaper from your device. Live Wallpapers are huge ram consumers.
8. Clear App Caches: Use Clean Master app to clean up your device effectively:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard&hl=en But remember, dont keep all of the apps installed, which are mentioned here. We did a wide search, and are listing many apps here, that works well, you have to select what you need.
Hope you get an idea how to control your device and make it work better. Remember, its just like your constant companion, and you need to take care of it rightfully! Thanks.