Hello Guys, its my pleasure that I can write this article for all of you, as this topic is the hottest topic among the newbie android users and this makes the real difference between a normal and an advanced android user, that is, rooting android device.
Perhaps you have heard the term ANDROID ROOT somewhere and you are finally interested to root your android device.
Well, before you root your device, first know, that what is android rooting
What is Android Rooting?
In one line, its getting the privileges to modify the android core system according to user.
Well, what does that actually mean?
It means, you can customize your android device according to your wish if you have root permissions.
By default, phone manufacturers wants to keep their system untouched by general users, as most of them are usually not interested in rooting their android device.
But the good news is that, there are lots of methods available to root your device, and if you follow them successfully, you can root your device yourself. ROOTING IS COMPLETELY LEGAL.
Why should you root android?
It helps to make your device better.
1. Rooting Android enables you to enjoy each edge of android and taste every bit of it. If you have a slow device, or if you have ram/memory problem, rooting android will help you most. Different 3rd party ram cleaner apps needs root permissions to work well.
2. If you have a high end phone, with multi-cores, you will see there are lots of cores running together, and draining battery, you can stop one or two cores and save the juice.
3. Rooting helps to backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup, the leading backup manager. It can also help to freeze apps that you don’t use, or uninstall system apps that consume lots of memory and makes your device laggy in turn.
4. Rooting helps to hack! Yep, its true. You can hack games, and get unlimited everything using root.
5. Hack in-app purchases. Well, believe it or not, you can even bypass the in-app purchases in various apps, get premium ad-free versions of different apps, buy extra themes, packs etc.
6. Block Ads from your Android Device: Well, Rooting android really helps to remove bloatwares and ads from your android devices. Check out: How to Block Ads from your Android device?
7. Install Custom Roms: Well, Rooting Benefits doesnt ends here, you can experiment with your piece of android device.You can install custom roms and get benefits.
8. Backup and restore roms. With the clockworkmod recovery, you can now backup and restore rom images directly. It will backup all apps+data+call logs+messages and everything as previous.
This list never ends, after you root your device, you will see that rooting android has too much benefits than you can ever imagine. Lets move on to the disadvantage of rooting, which I find worth mentioning.
What are the disadvantages of Rooting Android?
Well, there is a disadvantage that it will nullify your device warranty immediately.
You will lose your device warranty and cannot claim warranty if something happens to your device.
But I have a solution, simply unroot your device, and it will restore to your default settings again.
UNROOTING device is just a simple method, simpler than rooting, to make your device get back to your factory version, without leaving a sign of being rooted! It is helpful in case you need to take your device back to service centre, you will feel protected and can reclaim your warranty back.
The rooting process is easy but only if you can understand it properly, if you dont, then, you can even brick your device. It can permanently become dead. So, before blindly rooting your device, first point out, that why you should root it, then continue to root it.
Enough of discussions, now let’s move to our main section,
Well, before proceeding, you should know that the process may be risky and can even permanently damage your device, and we are not responsible for any harms or damages that you cause while rooting your device.